Wednesday, 16 August 2017

Three Muses Challenge Snapshot



Child is me. Top picture me with a friend sitting on those fences way back that went in fields to hold back the snow we used to get.  Second bottom picture me very contented sitting on a rock in front of my home.  I was a kid that loved to wear dresses rather then long pants.  I was a very talkative child. And to this day. I am called the Social Butterfly among my friends and family.   So on the left I decided to put a background  of  a card I had made.    Fantasy  was my treasure in my early life growing up. Loving books.    I loved every Walt Disney Movie.  I loved Valentines Day. I loved hearts.  At 75 years old the kid is still in me.  This is why I enjoy to participate in the Themes. Mostly I enjoy others Challenges.  They are  fascinating.  And a lot of the gals have wonderful Fantasy and  Whimsy  I adore.





Labels:

10 comments:

  1. this is a snapshot of your life and from the past. so perfect... I loved reading then and now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the snapshots within your art, CarolAnn. Meets the challenge perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the first one on how you set the black and white photos off with the splash of colour to the side. They really stand out. The second one appears that the people are looking up at art work in a gallery. Very well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the last piece where you are at the center and things flow in or out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful pages and photos, I wouldn't be able to choose a favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute remembers and so joyful layouts Carolann!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute pictures...great job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aaah you back! Great work CarolAnn.

    ReplyDelete