Wednesday, 13 September 2017

Steampunk Three Muses


Looks like  Mr. Turtle is ready for a duel. Has his equipment on . He said he is ready. Looking up is a bird Psycho  with his gear on at him bottom right. His weapon is his big mouth sharp peak. Tune in next year see Who Won  The Duel. 

The turtle I had. I mixed and matched to make my version of Steampunk Gear.  The sky from another picture I had.


I had already made but I was deleting pictures last night and I deleted the whole works. So had to come up with something so this is it.  I know before   I could  get back but my program when lost.  . Only can delete.

11 comments:

  1. what a cute steampunk turtle. i bet he's on a mission!

    and i have a new art blog:
    https://coffee-chic-creations.blogspot.com/2017/09/steampunk-inspired.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow a great assemblage of steampunk elements!

    ReplyDelete
  3. a turtle all dressed up for contest..l watch who wins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see the turtle but not the steampunk side of it

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks a fun page, he's a happy looking steampunk turtle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great turtle! Its carapace is really steampunk!:D

    ReplyDelete
  7. i really likes your blog and You have shared the whole concept really well. and Very beautifully soulful read! thanks for sharing.
    ตารางบอล

    ReplyDelete